Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Strawberry Pretzel Salad

This is an oldie but a goodie! Perfect any time of year, but especially summer. Southern recipes crack me up because anytime something involves jello and a fruit, the word salad is automatically put in the title! HAHA!  Trust me when I say this is a delicious dessert and NOT a salad (although I do love salads too!)  

I made this for my son's birthday party and everyone loved it! Next time, I may make two pans of it because I think some people would have loved a second helping. It has the perfect combination of sweet and salty. 

Here's the recipe-

My one suggestion is to use closer to 3 cups of crushed pretzels so that your crust is a little thicker. Other than that, this was a hit!

Strawberry Pretzel Salad - The Cookin Chicks



No comments:

Followers