Thursday, January 30, 2014

Almond Crusted Chicken Nuggets

These were super good and I will be making them again! :) I loved how fast this dinner came together. I paired them with some leftover quinoa that I made earlier this week and a green salad.

Ingredients:
1 large skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces
Canola oil cooking spray
1/2 cup slivered almonds, ground in the food processor
1/2 t. salt
1/4 t. black pepper
1/4 t. smoked paprika
1/4 t. dried thyme


Directions:
Spray chicken pieces with cooking spray (or dip in olive oil) and coat with almonds and spices. Put on cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.


I served these with a simple homemade honey mustard sauce on the side. Just combine about 1/4 cup yellow or dijon mustard with 3 tablespoons of honey. You could also use this on your green salad as a dressing. 

No comments:

Followers