Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Maple-Glazed Pork Chops

This was so fast to make and so yummy! I love sweet sauces with pork chops- perfect combination. This recipe link also has sweet potato baked fries and a pear and walnut salad. These sounded great but the sweet potatoes didn't look very good today at the store and my pears are not ripe yet. So I will be trying those out on another day.

Here is my change to the pork chops:
Used light syrup instead of dark amber

Also, I love a new variety of bagged salad that I found recently in Target. If you haven't tried the "Butter Bliss" kind, it is so good! And without any butter haha- it's butter lettuce :) This was very yummy with just a simple dressing of olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and some crumbled feta and walnuts! Perfection!

No comments:

Followers