Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Healthy Ranch Dressing


So, my sister, Amy is the one who introduced me to this website- www.bethenny.com and I have enjoyed looking through the recipes on here. This was the first one I tried out and I thought it was pretty darn good for being nearly fat-free. Greek yogurt is such a lifesaver for those of us who are trying to lose weight and not sacrifice taste. The brand I used for this recipe was Chobani, which I found at Target and really like.

The next time I make this, these are the two things I will probably do differently--
Add one teaspoon of sugar or Splenda- I thought it was a little too tart.
Decrease the amount of lemon juice and zest by 1/2.

Other than that, I pretty great ranch dressing recipe for not a lot of calories or fat! I'm a happy girl! :-)

No comments:

Followers