Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fresh Strawberry Upside Down Cake

I made this last night for Chris's birthday (today). We took it with us to Mimi's Cafe in Grapevine for a family get-together with his side of the family for lunch today. I think most everyone enjoyed it and I will probably be making this again at some point. It could not be easier. The only thing I added was some Cool Whip on top. I used sugar-free strawberry gelatin instead of the regular and you could not tell the difference at all. I was expecting the inside to be kinda gooey from the marshmallows, but it wasn't at all. You couldn't even tell they were there. I used a potato masher to crush the chopped strawberries. This was quicker than a blender or food processor, not to mention easier. :)


http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Fresh-Strawberry-Upside-Down-Cake/Detail.aspx

No comments:

Followers