Sunday, July 18, 2010

Chicken Vegetable Pizza


I made this tonight for dinner and it was soooo good! What a yummy way to get your veggies.

Here's all I did:

Spread out a store-bought pizza crust on a rectangular cookie sheet. (Or make your own if you are more patient than I am!) Lightly drizzle with olive oil and spread out minced garlic all over the top. Bake this by itself for only 5 minutes on 400 degrees.

Meanwhile, cook or boil one boneless chicken breast until done and cut into small cubes.

Take crust out of the oven, and add desired vegetables and cubed chicken. I used fresh mushrooms, roma tomatoes and roasted red peppers. I didn't use tomato sauce because sometimes it can make it a little soggy. Then, I topped it with about 2 cups of shredded 2% mozzerella. (This kind is lower fat.) I also sprinkled it with some basil.

Then, bake for an additional 10 minutes on 400 and cut into squares.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive