Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Crockpot Red Wine/Cranberry Glazed Pork Tenderloin



I know I have posted this a long time ago but it is so delicious that I think it deserves a second post. Try it out and let me know what you think :)
I've made this probably 4 or 5 times in the last year or two and it's always SO tender and juicy! Crockpots are wonderful!!!
I have changed the original recipe and used a 1 pound pork tenderloin instead of a pot roast. This helps to save on fat and calories, big time!
Since I use a smaller, skinnier cut of meat than what is called for, I usually only cook it for 4-6 hours on low. (But I have a pretty quick cooking Crockpot, so use your own judgement on that.)

Also, another tip for those of you that don't have a lot of bottled wine around the house-- Buy the small boxes of wine, like the ones in the picture above. They are perfect for individual portions and for cooking.

This recipe is just about fool-proof and turns out perfect every time!

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2008/03/crockpot-red-wine-cranberries-glazed.html

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive